Available Wednesday thru Friday
Self-serve pick up
Order by 8 pm, pick up the next day
Pick up at your convenience between 3-7 pm
How it works
- Shop online & checkout
- Choose a pick up date. Curbside Farm pick up is available weekly Wednesday-Friday.
- Complete your purchase by paying online
- We receive and pack your order.
- Watch your email for a reminder the morning of your pick up date
- Make the short drive out to the farm to pick up your order between 3-7 pm.
- Upon arriving, follow the signs for self-serve order pick up. Your last name will be on your order, make sure to grab all your packages!
Do I have to make an appointment to pick up my order?
No! Your order will be ready for pick up anytime between 3-7 pm on your scheduled pick up day.
Where are you located?
We 1 mile south of I-44 at Exit 58, turn in at our Blue Silo Beef sign on the East side of the road.
Where do I pick up at?
Once you turn into our farm, follow the signs straight ahead to the pick up site, located outside the Farm Store.
What if I have a question about my order at pick up?
Call or text Kassi with any questions at 417-323-2659
How do I know which package is mine?
Your last name will be clearly marked on the outside of your package. Also look for the package count to make sure you have all your bags.
Is the Farm Store open if I need anything else?
No, we are not open to the public during Curbside Pick Up. Contact Kassi with add-on requests at 417-323-2659